The decision to have weight loss surgery is not an easy one. It requires a lot of thought and the ability to weigh the pros and cons. It’s helpful to have the support of a professional who has gone through two bariatric procedures. I know the ins and outs of the decision-making process as well as the hoops you must go through in order to qualify for insurance.
What’s included in the package?
- 3-5, one-hour sessions designed to help you get clear on whether to have the surgery or not.
- Connection to your why – your reason for wanting the surgery. A full list of pros and cons as well as a discussion about possible side effects to the surgery.
- Insight into the process of what Weight Loss Surgery has been like for me.
- The ability to make your own informed decision about the process.
- Access to the Overcoming Emotional Overeating Course.
- Invitation to join the Bariatric Badasses Facebook group if you decide to have the surgery. There is no judgement or food police involved.
Price is $ 197 if you do three sessions or $347 if you do five sessions. Must be paid in full prior to the start of your sessions.